We are finally settled. Still arranging some things but the boxes have all but disappeared! We are having fun exploring the area and seeing what it has to offer.
I come out of the bathroom and this is what I see...

Enjoying the neighborhood park. The community has 3 but this is a public one next to an elementary school that's next to our house.

Trouble should be his middle name

Dakota get's his first 'whole' cake pop. Every other time, Cairo falls asleep eating his and Dax grap's it out of his hand.

Mutual nap time for about 10 minutes
Cairo and Daddy acting out David and Goliath. Cairo likes to be both David and Goliath.
David:
Goliath:
Back to David. Although Cairo seems to some improvise.....
What is it about this laundry basket!?
Cairo calls them 'monsters', not olives
Naya shoes and plastic laundry baskets. Be still my heart! The shoes speak for themselves. Living in a two story home has introduced me to the wonders of a plastic laundry basket. The ease of going up and down the stairs carrying laundry with out breaking my neck. I'm never going back!
Adorable! I'm glad to see that you are settling in. Can't wait to see more photos of the new place. :-)
ReplyDelete