Dakota discovering his toes
The neatest little Organic market ever! In Zion UT
See the hole in the side of the mountain? That is a window of a tunnel we are about to drive into. They only let one way traffic at a time. I think it was like a mile and a half and pitch black, except for two or three of these 'windows' carved out of the side of the mountain.
A view from the window driving by
Standing under a waterfall
Cairo checking out the waterfall
The super-duper hot shuttle
Pit Stop
Checking out the Turtles with Grammy

Aunt Bean!


Aunt Bean and Uncle Johnathan





Rowdy Cow going native
Big Boy!
Dakota is so adorable! Seriously so cute. It was great go see you all. :-)
ReplyDeleteOmgoodness, so many cute pics! And all those sleeping pics...I'm totally doing something wrong! Where did all Cairo's curls go?? What about Dakota? Curly??
ReplyDeleteCairo's is wavy when it's wet, but not curly like it used to be :( Dakota's I cant tell yet but just over the past two weeks he is getting a lot more hair!
ReplyDelete