Sunday, January 30, 2011

Dakota "Dax" Callum Carroll has arrived

Sara's Doc, Doctor Francois Bui.
Our new favorite baby momma doctor who specializes in Bloodless surgery.


Catfish are a biting. Our first non-related guest, Willie Scheeler. Such a great friend!

Uncle Mikal enjoying his new nephew.

Keeping Cairo in order is Grammy.



That's My Brother!



The best of buddies they will be!

Notice in the next few pictures how lil C's face changes while he is sitting next to his lil bro.

Dakota is obviously loving his mommy time! As close to home as he can get.

Mommy is enjoying a little bit of one on one time.

So... Tired!



After my inspection, I have concluded that he is as close to perfect as can be!



Back in the room with Mommy and Daddy!

Cairo: "Alright... Maybe we can keep the new guy..."
Alright! Cairo found something that was really fun about his little brother! This is cool!



Look at that face! Little boy is asking the camera for some help...

Daddy: "Come on... Look at your brother..."
Cairo: "No! If I don't look... Everything will be the same!"

Cairo is really starting to figure out what is going on...

Cairo was asleep upon arrival, so we woke him up to see his lil bro.

Papa with Dakota.

So happy!

Mommy too! Look at his dark hair! So much and so cute!

Daddy loves his newest bundle of joy!

Gotta include a buns shot!

Mommy meeting her brand spanking new baby boy!

As you can see... Dax is 8 lb. 4 oz. and 20 inches long.

The Doctors were all correct in their evaluations. A boy it is!
Daddy has his Operating clothes on and his shoes covered. I'm the last one into the room before the operation is started. As I walk through, everyone is telling me not to touch anything! Nothing Blue, don't touch! Ha ha. Of course I had to ask if I could touch the silver instruments since they were not blue... So dumb!

As soon as Sara got into the PreOp/Recovery Room before delivery she began having contractions. It is as if Dakota knew his time had come... Not bad timing!

Preparing for the Big Operation!

2 comments:

  1. What an adventure! I looove the buns shot! Such a sweetie!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! So cute! Squeeze him tight for me...but not too tight! Hugs and kisses all around!

    ReplyDelete